Security Support Officer required for immediate start. Rate of pay is £9.00.
Shifts available and areas of deployment: 8 and 12 hour shifts, days nights and weekends, area of cover will be Hertfordshire. It is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working individual to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Conduct regular patrols and inspections of internal and external areas of the site.
- Ensuring all areas of the site are safe and secure at all times
- Write accurate statements and reports
- Applicants must be flexible and able to work days and nights
- Record, report and follow up with all incidents as per site assignment instructions
- Protect property and premises from damage or loss
- Know and understand the fire evacuation policies and assembly point
- Complete accurate shift handovers daily
- Uphold and maintain the good reputation of property / building through professional working attitudes
- Take breaks in the appropriate designated location (do not leave the site) and for the agreed time
- Remain vigilant and alert at all times.
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- 5-year checkable work history
- SIA Licence
Telephone: 0207 993 4233